Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which Manteq hosts applications and make them available to customers over a network, typically the Internet. Customers pay a monthly subscription fee to access the software and will be provided with the hardware, implementation and support services by Manteq with no additional fees.
Benefits of SaaS Model:
- No software or hardware to purchase, install or maintain which means less headache or over-burden on IT departments.
- No capital outlay. Subscription fees eliminate the need to purchase the software licenses outright, so it is easier to budget for a SaaS solution and pass the monthly costs through an operating budget.
- Rapid deployment. Since there is no hardware to order or software to install, our clients can start using the system almost immediately.
- Seamless integration. Manteq offers a quick and easy implementation, so customers can easily import their data in a secure manner.
- Easy availability. All that is required is an Internet connection.
- Painless upgrades. Users always have access to the latest version of the application because updates, upgrades, and enhancements are automatically made available by Manteq team.
- No software support fees. Support is included with the subscription fee.
- Inclusive backup and support services. Manteq’s Clients spend less time managing their application and more time on their core business.